Thursday 30 December 2021

Ironman 70.3 Portugal




Video created with 
Lumix G9 with Leica lens 12-60mm, DJI Mavic Air and DJI Osmo Action in October 2021 in Cascais, Portugal

[EN]
October 24th 2021. The day where I faced my biggest challenge and I accomplished something I can say I am proud of. All of my training, sacrifices and nerves came down to this. I could hear the music and the DJ's from my hotel room. The suspense was palpable but the time, my time had arrived, the time to face that 70.3 miles.
Watch me putting the training into practice, the talking into action and defying the odds and achieving what I thought was unachievable.

[PT]
24 de Outubro de 2021. O dia em que enfrentei meu maior desafio e conquistei algo de que posso dizer que me orgulho. Todo o meu treinamento, sacrifícios e nervos se resumiram a este momento. Eu podia ouvir a música e os DJs do meu quarto de hotel. O suspense era palpável, mas a hora, a minha hora tinha chegado, a hora de enfrentar aquelas 70,3 milhas.
Testemunhe o meu treino sendo colocado em prática e as palavras se transformando em ação. Assista o momento em que desafiei as probabilidades e alcancei o que eu achava que era inatingível.


About the Ironman Portugal:

No comments:

Post a Comment