Saturday 26 May 2018

Shot no.37






Shot no.37 (Canon EOS 77D with lens Canon EF-S 10-18mm, Canon EF 75-300mm and DJI Mavic Air)



EN


Photos taken at Dun Laoghaire Harbour East Pier, Co. Dublin in May 2018.
May started with unusual summery days in Ireland, I had to enjoy it! Did I go for a swim? No, it wasn't that hot but it was good enough to wear a t-shirt, shorts and to go out with my camera gear and drone. I drove towards Dun Laoghaire and by the time that I got a car park space it was already evening time. I had to walk a bit from the car park to the East Pier and it was a lovely walk. When I arrived to the end of the East Pier the sun started to set so I just had time to take out my camera from my back pack and take a few shots and then flew the drone. I got great pictures, my main problem was to choose the best ones to publish. 
It was a lovely evening and still managed to have time to eat an ice cream from Teddy's ice cream parlour.
That part of Dublin is just so beautiful and that walk by the seaside is worth every single step. When it is sunny and warm it reminds me of home in Portugal and Brazil. 
Visit Dun Laoghaire and you will love it!


PT


Fotos tiradas no East Pier do porto de Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin em Maio de 2018.
Maio começou com dias quentes, incomuns na Irlanda. Tinha que aproveitar! Será que fui nadar? Não, não estava tão quente, mas era o suficiente para usar uma t-shirt e calções e sair com a minha câmera e o drone. Fui para Dun Laoghaire e na hora que eu consegui um estacionamento já era fim de tarde. Eu tive que caminhar um pouco do parque de estacionamento até ao East Pier mas foi uma caminhada bem agradável. Quando cheguei ao final do East Pier, o sol já se estava a pôr, então só tive tempo de tirar minha câmera da mochila, tirar algumas fotos e depois voar o drone. Acho que consegui óptimas fotos pois o meu principal problema foi escolher as melhores para publicar.
Foi um fim de tarde preenchido mas muito agradável e ainda consegui ter tempo para comer um gelado do Teddy's Ice Cream. 
Esta parte de Dublin é muito bonita, quando está sol e calor faz lembrar as minhas origens em Portugal e Brasil e, aquela caminhada junto ao mar, faz valer a pena cada passo.
Visite Dun Laoghaire, vai ver que vai gostar!



Info:

No comments:

Post a Comment