Wednesday 28 June 2017

Shot no. 2



Shot no.2 (Huawei Mate 9 with Leica Lens)

Photo taken at Malahide Marina in Malahide, Co. Dublin (IRL), June 2017.
Malahide is a special place to me! Was the place where I first had contact with the sea, first time I wore shorts, first jump into the Irish waters. That is back to summer '13, when I was still so home sick. In Malahide it felt home again, felt that I was back to my beach feeling the sea breeze! In this little village by the seaside I discovered Malahide Castle and it's beautiful greens, the Malahide Festival every year in July and my most important finding, Giovanni's Pizzeria! They have delicious pasta, delicious pizzas and delicious steaks (personal opinion, I'm not an expert). Normally, after my meals at Giovanni's I go for a walk in the marina and one of those days I was blessed with this beautiful image!

Info:

No comments:

Post a Comment