Sunday 24 September 2017

Shot no.23 - part I










Shot no.23 - part I (Canon EOS M10 with lens Canon EF-M 15-45mm and Canon EF 75-300mm)

Photos taken at Killiney Hill, Co. Dublin, Ireland in September 2017.
It was Sunday, at 8am a beautiful sunny day at 10.30am, heavy rain! Had it in my head that I would go to Killiney Hill to take photos. I've never been there but through my research I had no doubt that it would be a super spot for photos. Honestly, nearly gave up on that idea but looking at the sky noted that the clouds were moving south and, behind them, a blue sky started to appear. Killiney Hill is located south of Dublin, 153m high and at the North side you have Co. Dublin and Dublin Bay and at South side Co. Wicklow and you can see as far as Bray Head (shot no.20).
In this post I didn't manage to go too far. As soon as I got out of the car, I started to take photos straight away, still in the car park. I was impressed with the view of Dún Laoghaire, Dublin city, Dublin Bay, Howth and the Irish Sea. In these shots that's all you can see.
Killiney Hill is very rocky so it's a perfect spot for mountain climbing, of course I spent at least 1h taking photos of people climbing the hill.
I spent at least 3h there, only walked around 300m, only saw the Northern side, still have too much to see and that's why this is called the part I of shot no.23. I need to have another visit to the park when, I don't know, but hopefully soon! Hope you enjoy this first part!

No comments:

Post a Comment