Friday 2 August 2019

Solo Shot 33


Photo taken at Burrow Beach, Co. Dublin in July 2019 with Canon Powershot G9x mark II

Yes! This is Ireland on another summer day! So good! The good thing about living on an island is that you are surrounded by sea... I just wish that the water was a bit warmer! Normally I go to the beaches on the south side of Dublin but since I've been shooting in Ireland's Eye, after I leave the island (normally the last boat is at 17h) I still want to go for a dip in the sea so the nearest beach with sand and parking places is Burrow beach. The last days of July have been amazing and I have been shooting a lot! On this day I decided to try my new camera Canon Powershot G9x mark II which was a gift from Capitola watches! It's just a point and shoot but the image quality surprised me! I might do a review of the camera when I have more photos, the first one came out quite nicely! Do you like it? Would you say it was taken with a point and shoot camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment