Saturday 6 October 2018

WTL Video 2



Footage captured with DJI Mavic Air and GoPro Hero 4 Silver in Killiney Hill, Co. Dublin.


After the first video in Slane, it didn't take long until I wanted to make another one... this video making thing is very addictive! 

This time I ended up going to Killiney Hill and the reason was very simple. I had some footage made last year for when I was shooting the video for Coinaphoto (which you can see here) so, I thought I would just need some drone footage to make the video. I was wrong, very wrong!!! I was blessed with the weather so once I started flying the drone, I wanted  footage from this angle, that angle, the other angle and at some stage the three batteries were completely empty! However, I was craving for more footage so I wasted my GoPro battery hoping that I would get some nice shots.
I was so happy with the final result! This is only my second video but I can see some improvements myself from the first video (WTL Video 1).
This video was made in a place where I had taken photos before. Killiney Hill is such an amazing place, surrounded by the sea and the mountains. Also, you can see Dublin at the north side and Wicklow at the south side.  I had to go there twice, I took so many photos that I split the post in two, Shot no.23-part I and Shot no.23-part II.
Please check the photos and enjoy the video and if you really like it, subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Related:


1 comment:

  1. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated educational affairs over internet which is really appraisable. I found one successful example of this truth through this blog. I am going to use such information now.spirituele opleidingen

    ReplyDelete