Saturday 5 August 2017

Shot no. 17



Shot no. 17 (Huawei Mate 9: ISO: 200, f/2.2, S: 15s)

Photo taken at Parque das Nações, Lisbon, Portugal in August 2017.
Nearly time to go back to Ireland, will fly from Lisbon on Sunday morning. After 1 month in Portugal I have too much stuff to bring over with me so decided to spend 2 days in Lisbon to see some family and to enjoy the capital.
Arrived this afternoon and went to meet my cousin, then some shopping, then blá blá blá I'm sure you have no interest in what I've done.
It was very hot last night but a little breeze was flowing by the riverside so decided to go for a late walk. That zone of Tejo (Tagus) river is very pretty and with the lights of the night is specially pretty! I had to take a picture, it was time for photomission! Didn't have any camera with me, only my phone and a tripod. I set it up with the super night mode and walked around to find a spot. The best place was after some barrier fences to protect people from falling into the river. The tide was low so I was able to cross the fence and access some steps that normally are covered by the water. Hanging in there, afraid of having a wash before I was planned, I managed to take this beautiful picture. The funny part of this story is that a little girl, maybe 4 years old, was shouting at me saying that what I was doing was wrong, I must confess that I got very ashamed because her whole family and another bunch of people were looking at me like I commited a huge crime anyway, it was worth it! 

 Info:

3 comments:

  1. Ahahah imagino a cena xD coraste?

    Mas concordo, valeu a pena passar por esse embaraço porque a foto é linda ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Fiquei um pouco sem graça, confesso mas continuei na minha missão!
      O tripé é fantástico, graças a ele consegui esta foto!

      Delete